Friday 30 August 2019

Mark Fisher, #Huddersfield - framed by creepy reporters from #Examiner Live #Gangstalkers!

Creepy reporter Emma Davison sneaking around my home before my wrongful arrest, and the forced entry of my home by officers - unaware that they had been caught on film

You can see here distinctly - a silver-grey car turns in the narrow cul-de-sac, and very few cars drive right to the end like that. Next, a police car follows, and the silver car drives away.

Lo and behold! If it isn't reporter Emma Davison from The Huddersfield Examiner!

Well I never did. Imagine that. It's a small world, or so they say.



Next, the compromised officers actually enter my house! The only way they could gain entry was to arrest me, and then steal my key from the property bag - which is theft, and potential burglary!

The obvious reason is that a) they knew about the now-convicted child rapist Neil Gilpin, and didn't want me to go public, and b) they didn't want us filming around the area, which was under the "control" of a child abduction ring stationed at a nearby corner-shop.

What a bunch of pricks.


1 comment:

  1. And you can plainly see this officers face at 0:23
    https://twitter.com/JafarHu964106

    ReplyDelete